Get In Touch!
Contact us today to see how we can help you maximize your benefit and program investments for a better future in uncertain times.Request a Demo
Our Heart Is In Public Health
We help public health programs maximize limited resources and improve outcomes by connecting people to the services and medications they need... for a better life.
Ramsell Newsletter is delivered quarterly to your email box, and it's free! To subscribe: click on the following links to be added to the mainling list for: Ramsell Pharmacy Solutions Provide News Capsule and/or Ramsell Public Health Rx Keeping the Pulse.
The RPS Provider News Capsule
- MTM, What are the Patient and Economic Benefits?
- What Are the Various Types of Medication Errors?
- How Does My Pharmacy Participate in the 340B Program?
- Hepatitis C Protease Inhibitors
- New Opportunities for MTM in Healthcare Reform
- 2010 STD Treatment Guidelines Are Now Available!
- Updated HIV/AIDS Treatment Guidelines Now Available!
- Understanding the 340B Program
Public Health Rx Quarterly
- The National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Report Shows Dramatic Disproportion in HIV/AIDS
- Changes to 340B Program
- NCPDP Launches D.0! Is Your Pharmacy Ready for D.0?
- "Remember Them: Champions for Humanity"
Community Corrections Quarterly Newsletter
- Welcome Message from David Manson - RCA Product Manager
- Cross-Sector Partnerships Offer New Opportunities to Best Serve Inmates Re-entering Society
- Fostering Desistance through Effective Supervision FY 2012 Competitive Grant Announcement
- Implementing Recidivism Reduction Strategies to Achieve Public Safety
- Ramsell News from the Field
- Ramsell Corrections Launches a Quarterly Newsletter
- Corizon Health Initiates Reentry Pilot for HIV/AIDS Inmates at Santa Rita Jail Using the Ramsell Correctional Application (RCA)
- Automating the Correctional Discharge Planning and Management Process with Ramsell Correctional Application (RCA)
- News from the Field: 2011 Kentucky Reforms Cut Recidivism, Costs
- News from the Field: Alameda Probation Chief sees opportunity in prison reform
- Oakland Clinic Provides Medical Care to Ex-Offenders