Get In Touch!
Contact us today to see how we can help you maximize your benefit and program investments for a better future in uncertain times.Request a Demo
ADAP Dollars Counting Towards TrOOP:
Important Facts ADAP States Need to Know to Prepare.Download Whitepaper
The Ramsell Drug
Print Free Drug Card
Our Heart Is In Public Health
We help public health programs maximize limited resources and improve outcomes by connecting people to the services and medications they need... for a better life.
Ramsell Newsletter is delivered quarterly to your email box, and it's free! To subscribe: click on the following links to be added to the mainling list for: Ramsell Pharmacy Solutions Provide News Capsule and/or Ramsell Public Health Rx Keeping the Pulse.
The RPS Provider News Capsule
- MTM, What are the Patient and Economic Benefits?
- What Are the Various Types of Medication Errors?
- How Does My Pharmacy Participate in the 340B Program?
- Hepatitis C Protease Inhibitors
- New Opportunities for MTM in Healthcare Reform
- 2010 STD Treatment Guidelines Are Now Available!
- Updated HIV/AIDS Treatment Guidelines Now Available!
- Understanding the 340B Program
Public Health Rx Quarterly
- The National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Report Shows Dramatic Disproportion in HIV/AIDS
- Changes to 340B Program
- NCPDP Launches D.0! Is Your Pharmacy Ready for D.0?
- "Remember Them: Champions for Humanity"
Community Corrections Quarterly Newsletter
- Welcome Message from David Manson - RCA Product Manager
- Cross-Sector Partnerships Offer New Opportunities to Best Serve Inmates Re-entering Society
- Fostering Desistance through Effective Supervision FY 2012 Competitive Grant Announcement
- Implementing Recidivism Reduction Strategies to Achieve Public Safety
- Ramsell News from the Field
- Ramsell Corrections Launches a Quarterly Newsletter
- Corizon Health Initiates Reentry Pilot for HIV/AIDS Inmates at Santa Rita Jail Using the Ramsell Correctional Application (RCA)
- Automating the Correctional Discharge Planning and Management Process with Ramsell Correctional Application (RCA)
- News from the Field: 2011 Kentucky Reforms Cut Recidivism, Costs
- News from the Field: Alameda Probation Chief sees opportunity in prison reform
- Oakland Clinic Provides Medical Care to Ex-Offenders