Contact us for assistance with how to enroll in our programs, how to locate a pharmacy or document, or any other need you may have.Request Assistance
Or call us: 1-888-311-7632
Our Heart Is In Public Health
We help public health programs maximize limited resources and improve outcomes by connecting people to the services and medications they need... for a better life.
Illinois Department of Public Health's Medication Assistance Program – ADAP for Uninsured
Medication Assistance services are designed to assist with and increase access to HIV/AIDS medications that are on the approved Ryan White Part B Formulary list for those Illinois citizens that meet all eligibility criteria.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Individuals must be a resident of and domiciled in Illinois.
3. Total household income at or below 500% Federal Poverty Level (FPL).
4. Individuals must disclose all third-party insurance plans to ensure payer of last resort requirement.
Enrollment can be processed at the following locations:1. Local Lead Agent Site. Contact Informtion for a site near you can be found at: https://iladap.providecm.net/.
2. Online application located at the following site:https://iladap.providecm.net/.
3. Or contact Program at 1-800-825-3518
Hours: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday - Friday
You can fill your prescriptions through any pharmacy in Illinois in the Ramsell uninsured network.
Click here for a list of Ramsell network pharmacies.
NOTE: While there are specific pharmacies listed in the uninsured network. Once a pharmacy has been selected from the participating uninsured pharmacy network list, you can pick up your prescription at any Walgreens location. To locate the pharmacy closest to you, use the Pharmacy Locator on the left panel, or call Ramsell at 1-888-311-7685.