Get In Touch!
Contact us today to see how we can help you maximize your benefit and program investments for a better future in uncertain times.Request a Demo
Our Heart Is In Public Health
We help public health programs maximize limited resources and improve outcomes by connecting people to the services and medications they need... for a better life.
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Representative (TSR) – Entry Level (Part-Time)
The entry level Technical Support Representative (TSR) is responsible for learning and carrying out functions related to the support of all Ramsell systems and applications. The position includes interacting with authorized system and application users such as clients, pharmacies, and local health jurisdictions site coordinators and staff to assist in use of Ramsell systems and applications, User ID and Password support, documenting, tracking, testing and communicating on issues related to use and functioning of the applications.
Learn and perform all functions relating to Technical Support in the help desk. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Receive, research, analyze, document, prioritize, track and following up on calls, e-mails or internal communications about issues related to:
- System software and functionality
- System documentation and use
- Infrastructure related to applications
- User access and security
- Keep customers updated on status and progress of application issue resolution
- Provide assistance and guidance to customers on use of applications and application related equipment
- Document and testing of system fixes
- Maintain issue logs, application QA statistics and reports
Develop through training, a thorough understanding and working knowledge of all Ramsell systems.
Serve as a liaison between program members, local health jurisdiction site staff, Product Management and Ramsell support staff and partners to ensure expedient resolution of system/application issues.
Provide optimum customer service.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Continue education in the areas of written and verbal communication skills, and computer skills.
- Develop the ability to assist in user training on Ramsell systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate sensitivity and professionalism; maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- 10-key by touch
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- High School Diploma.
- Two years pharmacy, pharmacy benefit management, healthcare or web based application support experience.
- Call Center Phone handling experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of a Windows Operating System 2000 or higher, and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Predominately sedentary office/home position with high frequency of keyboarding/computer work required (80% to 100%) of the workday.
- Close vision required.
Job Type: Part-time
Please email your resume to: email@example.com