Get In Touch!
Contact us today to see how we can help you maximize your benefit and program investments for a better future in uncertain times.Request a Demo
The Ramsell Drug
Print Free Drug Card
Our Heart Is In Public Health
We help public health programs maximize limited resources and improve outcomes by connecting people to the services and medications they need... for a better life.
JOB TITLE: Provider Support Representative (PSR)/Pharmacy Technician – Temporary/Full-Time
The PSR is responsible for all functions related to on-phone pharmacy provider services. The PSR interacts with clients, pharmacies, and others to resolve pharmacy provider related problems.
- Performs prior authorization(PA) and both electronic and manual claims processing based on program guidelines
- Validates Drugs and formulary usage
- Uses institution’s online system to validate and follow-up on claims adjustments, suspensions and Prior Authorizations (PA)
- Supports other departments as needed
- Processes and acts as liaison between pharmacies, clients, and Sponsors for pharmacy related exceptions
- Maintains databases for recording, managing, and monitoring patient, pharmacy, and Sponsor related cases requiring PBM related support
This positions requires a pharmacy technician with solid written and verbal communication skills, positive interpersonal skills, listening skills, with ability to exercise good judgment and work well independently and as a team member.
Licensed Pharmacy Technician with three plus years’ pharmacy or pharmacy benefit management experience, ideally in a 340B pharmacy environment preferred.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com